Central Saanich Extreme Fastball Fall Ball Starts September 2018. To register go to www.extremefastball.com
June 27, 2018 at Camosun College – Interurban Campus PISE Classroom 329A from 7 pm to 9 pm
The purpose of the E.O.M. is:
- To provide information to members.
- To consider amendments to the Special Operating Rules.
- To elect executive of the Association.
- To conduct general business.
- To adopt a budget for the subsequent fiscal period.
- To set a date for the next E.O.M.
The order of business at the E.O.M. is:
- Reading of the minutes from the previous E.O.M.
- Business arising from the minutes.
- Report of the President.
- Report of the Treasurer.
- Presentation of the budget.
- Information items.
- Special Operating Rules amendments.
- Election of executive. (The Vice President, the Treasurer, the Umpire in Chief and one Director are to be elected on even numbered years and will hold office for two years.)
- New Business
Carnarvon Ball Club and Peninsula Baseball and Softball Association are pleased to announce that they are hosting SFU Head Coach Mike Renney and the SFU Varsity Softball team in Victoria for a Skill Development Camp on September 23 and 24. The camp is open to players born in 2000 to 2007. All skill levels are welcome!
The two-day camp will cover hitting, bunting, throwing, catching, fielding and base running. SFU Softball Head Coach Mike Renney will oversee the camp and the varsity-student athletes will provide instruction. Participants will interact with SFU coaches and varsity athletes throughout two days of instruction. Space is limited.
Saturday September 23 – 12 pm to 3:30 pm
Sunday September 24 – 10 am to 1:30 pm
- Early Bird (until August 31) – $85 (includes t-shirt) – You will be directed to PayPal for payment when you click the submit button.
- Regular Rate (starting Sep 1) – $95 (includes t-shirt) – You will be directed to PayPal for payment when you click the submit button.
Location: Rotary Park – Field of Dreams adjacent to the Victoria Airport
Campers are reminded to wear appropriate ball wear, and bring a glove, bat (if you have one), water and a snack.
Registration Link: http://www.carnarvonballclub.com/registration/