June 27, 2018 at Camosun College – Interurban Campus PISE Classroom 329A from 7 pm to 9 pm
The purpose of the E.O.M. is:
- To provide information to members.
- To consider amendments to the Special Operating Rules.
- To elect executive of the Association.
- To conduct general business.
- To adopt a budget for the subsequent fiscal period.
- To set a date for the next E.O.M.
The order of business at the E.O.M. is:
- Reading of the minutes from the previous E.O.M.
- Business arising from the minutes.
- Report of the President.
- Report of the Treasurer.
- Presentation of the budget.
- Information items.
- Special Operating Rules amendments.
- Election of executive. (The Vice President, the Treasurer, the Umpire in Chief and one Director are to be elected on even numbered years and will hold office for two years.)
- New Business